Gold-Vit complex + Iron is a food supplement in the form of effervescent tablets containing a composition of vitamins, including vitamins: C, B2, B6, B12, folic acid and highly absorbable form of iron Ferrochel® amino acid chelate Albion® (iron bisglycinate).
Ferrochel iron is highly bioavailable and well tolerated, and also reduces side effects from the gastrointestinal tract.
Studies have shown that iron:
- is an essential component of heme and iron-sulfur proteins, which carry oxygen in the blood and muscle tissue,
- takes part in the energy metabolism of cells,
- plays a crucial role in the formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells,
- similarly to vitamins C, B2, B6, B12 and folic acid, it helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue,
- contributes to the functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin B6 takes part in blood formation processes, and in the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems;
- Vitamin B12 takes part in the production of red blood cells;
- Vitamin B2 contributes to maintain proper metabolism of iron and proper state of red blood cells;
- Vitamin C enhances the absorption of non-heme iron;
- Folic acid contributes to proper growth of mother’s tissue during pregnancy and participates in blood formation processes.
Nutrition information 1 tablet *% NRV Vitamin A (RE) 800 µg 100% Vitamin D 5 µg 100% Vitamin E (á-TE) 12 mg 100% Vitamin B1 1,1 mg 100% Niacin (NE) 16 mg 100% Biotin 50 µg 100% Pantothenic acid 6 mg 100% Vitamin C 120 mg 150% Vitamin B2 2,1 mg 150% Vitamin B6 2,1 mg 150% Vitamin B12 3,75 µg 150% Folic Acid 300 µg 150% Iron 14 mg 100%
*% NRVs* - nutrient reference values
The product contains sweeteners.
Ingredients: acidity regulator - citric acid, sodium carbonate; bulking agent - sorbitol, flavours, maltodextrin, vitamins (L-ascorbic acid - vitamin C, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate - vitamin E, niacinamide - niacin, retinyl acetate - vitamin A, D-pantothenate - pantothenic acid, D-biotin - biotin , cyanocobalamin - vitamin B12, cholecalciferol - vitamin D, pteroyl-L-glutamic acid - folate, pyridoxine hydrochloride - vitamin B6, riboflavin - vitamin B2, thiamine mononitrate - vitamin B1); sweeteners - sodium cyclamate, sucralose, acesulfame K; stabilizer - polyethylene glycol, iron bisglycinate (iron amino acid chelate Albion®) – iron; colour - beta-carotene (for orange flavour).
- Product intended: to supplement the daily diet with vitamins, particularly C, B2, B6, B12, folic acid - participating in blood formation processes, and to help covering a demand for iron - component of hemoglobin, which is a carrier of oxygen in the body. Especially recommended for people with an increased demand for iron - during increased physical activity, blood donors, vegetarians and women during pregnancy, breast-feeding, planning to become pregnant, menstrual period.
Recommended use: 1 tablet dissolved in 200 ml of water. Best served chilled.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Note: The product must not be used in case of hypersensitivity to any of its components.