Food supplement containing high dose vitamin D (D3) in a dose of 4000 IU. Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
Scientific studies have demonstrated that vitamin D:
- helps maintain healthy bones and teeth,
- contributes to the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus,
- helps maintain proper levels of calcium in the blood,
- participates in the cell division process,
- is necessary for normal growth and bone development in children,
- supports the proper functioning of the immune system.
Nutrition information 1 tablet NRV* Vitamin D (D3) 100 μg (4000 IU) 2000%
*NRV - nutrient reference value.
Ingredients: bulking agent - mannitol, cholecalciferol - vitamin D, carrier - polyvinylpolypyrrolidone; bulking agent - cellulose; acidity regulator - citric acid; bulking agent - sorbitol; flavour, anti-caking agents - magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide; glazing agent - polyvinylpyrrolidone-vinyl acetate copolymer; sweetening agent - sucralose.
According to the European Food Safety Authority, the safe level of vitamin D intake from all sources for people over 11 years of age is 100 µg (microgram). For children aged 1 to 10 the limit is 50 µg. Children up to 11 years of age should not take a concomitant formulation containing vitamin D.
- For adults, to supplement the diet with vitamin D, especially for physically active people and the elderly.
1 tablet once a day, with or after a meal, or otherwise after consulting a doctor.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
A dietary supplement must not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced diet.
A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not take other formulations containing vitamin D.