Scientific research has proven that:
- potassium is one of the most important components of body fluids and is the major cation of intracellular fluid,
- potassium helps in the proper functioning of the nervous and muscular systems – including the cardiac muscle,
- potassium intake has been on the decrease recently while sodium (common salt) intake has been on the increase,
- consumption of food with a high content of sodium may contribute to the increase of arterial pressure,
- a diet rich in potassium helps to maintain normal blood pressure.
Nutritional information 2 tablets Potassium citrate 416 mg including: potassium 300 mg (15% NRV*)*NRV - nutrient reference value
Ingredients: potassium citrate, microcrystalline cellulose - bulking agent; potato starch; silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate – anti-caking agents.Food supplement facilitating the supply of potassium to the body, recommended especially for maintaining normal blood pressure levels, as well as the correct functioning of the heart, the muscles and the nervous system. It is especially useful for people eating large amounts of salty foods, living under stress, or performing strenuous physical or mental activities.Recommended use: 2 tablets daily after a meal or otherwise after consultation with your doctor