Products that will help you maintain a healthy heart
BLOOD PRESSURE • NERVOUS SYSTEM • MUSCLES
Potassium is a food supplement containing potassium citrate, which is a highly absorbable source of potassium, a mineral essential for all organisms.
Scientific research has proven that:
- potassium is one of the most important components of body fluids and is the major cation of intracellular fluid,
- potassium helps in the proper functioning of the nervous and muscular systems – including the cardiac muscle,
- potassium intake has been on the decrease recently while sodium (common salt) intake has been on the increase,
- consumption of food with a high content of sodium may contribute to the increase of arterial pressure,
- a diet rich in potassium helps to maintain normal blood pressure.